Sep 3, 2011

Jessie Minx - Takes A Bath

I've posted Jessie Minx for first time over a month ago. And, boy, this entry became popular!! Amazing, even after i realized that she has a lot of fans. I'm following her tweets quite regularly now. And this girl makes me smile - she is the koolest sweetheart! I mean not for 2 cents does she tell the people what they want to hear. She's totally real, but very funny and charming at the same time. I'm sure that contributes to her popularity too. Beyond those 42D  boobs. And her very original and exciting posing style. 

Cosmid has another update with Jessie Minx, a video called Tub Time. Yes, Jessie taking a bath. It looks very personal. And as sexy and bubbly, as you would expect it from her. What an enticing girl! Screen shots from the sample clip:


Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog