Dec 18, 2010

The Top 12 Models On My Blog So Far - Not Too Serious Stats

People who know me (didn't i start another entry today that way too ?) are aware that i usually don't give much about model contests. Or competition. I see each model as an individual who shows us something special. Anyway, i had a little spare time today what i used for a closer look at my blog stats. And, after a second thought, decided to share some of my discoveries.

Of course you can say that these figures are quite random. Like that the models have different numbers of blog entries. Very true since i just took the number of hits that each model has got in total. 

On the other hand a few models got a lot of hits from only 1 or 2 referring pages, like blogs or boards. While other models have none of that and got all their hits straight from Google (which is harder). F. ex. Shione Cooper. A big number of surfers found her (amazingly enough) through the query "shione cooper solo". Also, when another blog has as a similar entry like mine but a higher Google ranking, the model featured on my blog gets less hits. 

Finally my blog is quite young and needs some more time to grow. Either way, whatever i do, these figures always will have a certain randomness. Thus i took my stats just as they are. And i see my Top 12 only as a momentary snapshot - "interesting" at best but not to be taken too serious.





The stats: 
Shione Cooper - 2889 hits 
Dors Feline - 2228 hits
Jade38H/Jade Parker - 1831 hits
Charlie Cooper - 1718 hits
Amber Hall/Busty Amber - 1565 hits
Lailani - 1352 hits
Miosotis - 1349 hits
Emilia Boshe - 1084 hits
Kristina Milan - 1068 hits
Nadine Jansen - 1021 hits
Leanne Crow - 948 hits
Taylor Steele - 761 hits













No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog