Dec 22, 2010

Kaci - Cute Busty Plumper Shows Off Her Expanding Pregnant Curves

I said it before. Kaci is a cute young girl who can look INCREDIBLY sexy. Not only for Southern Charms standards. With her 42 DDD boobies as the main attraction, but being hot in every aspect. For my taste however Kaci emphasizes a bit too much her naughty site (BJs, pussy play) while pure and upfront views of her sexy charms only 'happening' in between this naughty showcases. Her instant sexy qualities step into the background a bit that's why, so people might miss them. Still she shows a lot of great views of herself and Kaci is a wonderful girl totally worth not to be missed. I gave this little explanationonly because some guys might not look as close and attentive as i did.

Kaci is pregnant currently. What certainly adds a little extra attraction to her natural curvyness ;) Screenshots from her just released update.


Links:

1 comment:

  1. I missed her final good bye..Iknew she was retiring..When it happened,I injured myself.I was to send her a Christmas gift..I still would like to..If you read this Kaci..Send me your addy..You know my addy..

    ReplyDelete

Ping Blog