Dec 10, 2011

Julie 34HH - This Busty Cutie Is Unbelievably Sexy

A bit more than 2 months ago i featured Julie's 34HH. Although i didn't expect it to remain ignored, that post's popularity was amazing. As i've mentioned these couple of sets were shot around 2005/06. And TopHeavyAmateurs are now, alongside their fresh content, re-releasing them in a reprocessed and stunning 2000x3000 pixels resolution. So here's the next one, Pink Top/Living-Room.


 From the little i remember Julie 34HH became a mom at that time - i believe these sets from TopHeavyAmateurs were shot after her pregnancy - and left the scene later. If you have more info, please share it. She's just unbelievable. Julie's smile and her cute look are stellar. Now add her delicious big boobs and her sexy plump curviness, and i think i'm not exaggerating when i call her a sheer delight. What an adorable girl!! More samples from the preview gallery:

I just notice that these samples don't include nude shots. Here's another gallery with more revealing shots, although in the older and lower resolution: 



Links:

4 comments:

  1. I have been looking for her complete photo sets. I am an artist and would love to do some artwork and send it to her. I think she is the most beautiful girl next door type I have seen so far. If you know anyone that has the full collection please let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. In general the best idea would be to contact the producer of her sets - TopHeavyAmateurs.com. But since she has done very little modeling work, and no new stuff for years now, I would expect that she she just has disappeared without a trace. But i agree, Julie is an amazing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to contact TopHeavyAmateurs.com but can't get through. I wish there was a way that I could get her whole photo sets. I would pay to be a member but am not sure if there is more photos than what are on the net for free already. I do not want to pay for what I can already get for free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I wanted to show you some digital artwork that I did of Julie. I was the one that was asking for photos of her. I broke down and payed to see her stuff and got about as much paid photos as were offered for free on the net. This one is of her in a sexy sweater, jeans and heels sitting on a bed. I will be doing others that I will share if you like. I think Julie is the sexiest woman on the net.
    Have a Happy Holidays
    theartofthedraw.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=196888561

    ReplyDelete

Ping Blog